Monday, November 09, 2009

The Beatles Rock Band = Triple Fab !

Rock Band Game Competiton & Screening of A Hard Day's Night Film
at Somerville Theatre on November 8, 2009

Crystal Mathmatics - Twist & Shout (top)
Pyro Patrol - Sgt Pepper (bottom)

CLICK ON IMAGES TO SEE LARGER VERSIONS !



Presentation: CREATING 'THE BEATLES: ROCK BAND', with PATRICK BALTHORP and IZZY MAXWELL of HARMONIX MUSIC. Also: ROCK BAND NETWORK, with Harmonix' CALEB EPPS and JEREMY BRIDGE.
at Parsons Audio Expo on November 3, 2009


Bill T Miller on Racquet Guitar in 1966

The Beatles (and A Hard Day's Night film in particular) are of course the original blueprint for all rock and roll bands. When I was eight years old (X-Mas 1964) I scored my first record, The Beatles - I Want To Hold Your Hand single and then the next day the newly released album, The Beatles '65. The rest is history.... combining my love of music and toys, I still live in an eternal non-stop gear fab mocker rock fun childhood flashback.

No comments: