Monday, December 21, 2009

X-MAS -Past Present Future- Repeat Rinse Rock

xmas 1965 - me & my dad & my two younger brothers with santa


xmas 2006 - my charlie brown tree with guitar ornament
(with tippi cat pounce treat can for base)


charlie brown & snoopy, rudolf the red-nosed reindeer, frosty the snowman, the little drummer boy, scrooge, the grinch, and all santa's elves are my favorite x-mas characters.


xmas 2009 - this is my current x-mas tree... it's all plastic with built-in lights and santa, sleigh bells, drum army soldiers, all courtesy of my brother DAVE. THANX. mucho appreciated... although i kinda miss my one twig charlie brown tree.


the snow view from my studio door december 2005

remember you can click on any image to see larger version


the snow view from my studio door december 2009


Reconfirming that things are still looping... santa, music, snow, fun... repeat rinse and rock.

No comments: