Wednesday, December 29, 2010

BTM HARD DRIVES & TAPES...


You would not believe the MEDIA (audio, video, photos, art, text) that is stashed in my hard drives. If I don't shoot another photo or video or record any new music, there are still enough unreleased gems to fill a dozen cds, dvds, and photo books. Not to mention all the analog audio tapes, micro-cassette, and mini-digital video tapes that are stashed away. Much more than you can consume. Most of you haven't even heard most of the stuff I have already released. I am in a non-stop editing/mixing frenzy (via Pro Tools, Final Cut Pro, and Photoshop) doing what I can to give you more more more.

Note: You will notice that the hard drives say MAIN on them... i also have exact duplicate mirror drives that say BU (Back-Up) on them. ...and i still need even more hard drives.


I have over 15 BTM CDs and over 100 VIDEOS (and several DVDs) and several thousand PHOTOS that are ONLINE already... not to mention all the recording/remixing etc i have done for OTHER ARTISTS.... so dig in, there's more on the way.

check out...
PHOTOS & MUSIC & VIDEOS







No comments: