Saturday, October 03, 2009

Remember ? LIFE MAGAZINE? 1935-70s Complete Issues Online. The Issue that I REMEMBER is The Beatles on the 1968 Cover.

THIS issue of LIFE with The Beatles on the cover in 1968 (when I was TWELVE YEARS OLD) was the one that I personally REMEMBER the most. I saved this issue for years, but lost it somewhere in my nomad travels. The article was by Hunter Davies. I remember getting his Beatles book around this time as well.

SEE THAT BEATLES LIFE MAG
(issue pictured above - skip to page 86)

When ever I say or write/type the word REMEMBER, I hear John's melody ---> Remember, remember, today - And don't feel sorry -'Bout the way it's gone - And don't you worry - 'Bout what you've done - o, no, remember, remember - The fifth of November. ---- from John Lennon's song REMEMBER

SEE COMPLETE LIFE MAGAZINES from 1935-70s via Google Books.

VISIT: YOUR WORLD IN PICTURES - Life.com.


The real gems are the ADVERTS, like this one, TAPE-IT-YOURSELF TV,


WHAT ISSUES OF LIFE MAG DO YOU REMEMBER ?
- POST IN COMMENTS on THIS BLOG... http://billtmiller.blogspot.com



Remember when you were young...

No comments: