Monday, January 25, 2010

88 VIDEOS on BTM TV on YOU TUBE !!!

click on image to see larger

BTM TELEVISION on YOUTUBE! I have directed, produced, edited, shot and/or starred in 100 VIDEOS that I have uploaded to YOU TUBE. Including my own "bands" - ORGY OF NOISE, OBE, KINGS OF FEEDBACK, DRUM ARMY, KING OF SLACK, RACQUET BAND, SLACKBANGERS, ZONK JUNKERS, and TIPPI CAT... (all with a whos who of guest stars) along with tons of vids i did for OTHERS including Nine Inch Nails, Clint Mansell (The Fountain movie), Axemunkee, Noosebomb, Mr. Butch, Neptune, Pewter Zebra, Death of the Cool, Count Zero, Mission Of Burma, Crank Sturgeon, keith fullerton whitman, Turkish Queen, Brian Viglione, Amanda Palmer, Dresden Dolls, Agathe Max, Animal Hospital, Zoig-Ma-Noig, Jimmie P. Rodgers, Bootsy Collins, Thurston Moore, Jessica Rylan, Emil Beaulieau, Ed "Moose" Savage and much more in the BTM HEADROOM VAULTS.

Sending special THANX to all the camera shooters and musicians who have been part of it all.

Not to mention, there are a heap of LIVE BTM TV Broadcasts on my uStream channel for 2007-09 that are archived.

THREE Orgy Of Noise DVDs and EIGHTEEN AUDIO CDs via MP3ORGY.com are available as well...

AND if that is not enough, I have lost count of the OTHER BANDS that I have RECORDED, REMIXED and/or PHOTOGRAPHED.

WHAT MORE CAN I DO TO ENTERTAIN YOU ????

check it out...
BTM TV on YOUTUBE !
BTMTV.com


I am thinking I should follow Nigel of Spinal Tap's lead for my next "career" choice.... "A salesman, like maybe in a, uh, haberdasher, or maybe like a, uh, um... a chapeau shop or something. You know, like, "Would you... what size do you wear, sir?" And then you answer me." --- Actually, that is kinda what is happening, since I am about to auction off many of my collectibles on EBAY soon.

No comments: