Sunday, May 15, 2011

Double Sunday Fun: MIT Flea Electro Swap by Day & Guitar Wolf - Japanese Jet Rock-N-Roll Garage Punk Noise by Night - May 15th, 2011


SEE YA THIS SUNDAY in DAYTIME at MIT FLEA
SEE PIX of past MIT FLEAS
Visit HERE & HERE for more INFO on FLEA @ MIT.



UPDATE: Just back from MIT FLEA... resisted urge to buy more vintage oscillators (like in the photo above.) I WANT more for my ZONKULATOR Laboratory, but since the rig is in storage anyway, I figured I don't really NEED more.

* Plus I shot a 360 panoramic of the MIT FLEA GARAGE ROOFTOP...
SEE LARGER HERE!



SEE YA THIS SUNDAY in the NIGHTTIME for GUITAR WOLF in CONCERT


Japanese garage punk band GUITAR WOLF blasting into The Church of Boston rock club for a big show this Sunday.

I LUV the jet rock 'n' roll" zombie horror comedy cult classic film/dvd WILD ZERO starring GUITAR WOLF called WILD ZERO.


+ SUNDAY TV TIME with BOB's BURGERS and GAME OF THRONES... too much entertainment to consume for one Sunday. Not to mention the DVD of Brian Depalma's BLOW OUT is on deck as well. Gotta get back to the endless piles of my own audio/video projects I have in progress....


UPDATE: GUITAR WOLF was pure JET ROCK-N-ROLL!!!!
Click to SEE TONS of GUITAR WOLF PHOTOS





No comments: