Friday, October 17, 2008

Larry Jordon @ BOSFCPUG Meeting -------- 200th Aniversary BuZZ Podcast

Just back from BOSFCPUG (Boston Final Cut Pro Users Group) meeting where LARRY JORDAN gave a workshop full of tips on exporting video from Final Cut Pro for DVD with Apple's COMPRESSOR. Just what I needed few weeks ago.... BEFORE I re-exported tons of ORGY OF NOISE video for latest DVD upgrade. Good news is all the vids I exported were done the right way for best quality, but I could have been done quicker with his method. Larry did his 200th Anniversary Podcast as well. Larry has that great silver tongued velvet fog sorta announcer voice and a quick wit. Best of all his tutorials cover the basics clearly and then he explains the advanced details. THANX.



Wes Plate from Automatic Duck opened the meeting with humorous and informative presentation about their FCP plug-ins for interfacing with After Effects and Avid editing systems.

I met and chatted with several cool fellow FCP editor/producers from the area. AND once again there was mountains of FREE PIZZA and more of my favorite drink POLAND SPRINGS WATER. (See older posts for last month's BOSFCPUG meeting blog entry.)

No comments: